CRANBOURN® is deeply committed to representing and reflecting the unique experiences, perspectives and viewpoints of our people, partners, and the communities we serve.
CRANBOURN® strives to champion diversity, equality, and inclusion for all.
We live in a world of great diversity – gender, race, culture, age, sexual orientation, abilities, skills, experience, values, hopes, fears, and dreams. In human diversity, we see the strength and the uniqueness that each of us can contribute to the greater good. By valuing this diversity, we are each afforded and allow others to contribute to and benefit from our company’s success.
Diverse and inclusive teams positively impact our products and services and help us better serve customers, business partners, employees, and community stakeholders from every background.
CRANBOURN® is committed to maximising both individual contributions and organisational effectiveness through the diversity of our workforce and supply partners. We are committed to an inclusive organisation where all employees feel valued, respected, and engaged. For this purpose, we will:
- Ensure a highly qualified and diverse organisation in all areas and levels.
- Actively seek out and encourage diverse ideas, perspectives, and points of view.
- Establish an inclusive work environment that respects and embraces diversity.
These commitments reflect our strong determination to be an innovative, high-performance, pluralistic organisation with a sustained competitive advantage in a global marketplace.
Our core values are at the heart of everything we do, from the initial ingredient sourcing to the finished product:
- Openness, courage, integrity, honesty, and accountability
- Equality, diversity and supporting those without a voice
- Freedom of choice
- Supporting communities and families
- Fairness, fair trade, and close partnerships with suppliers
- Environmentally sound products and practices
- Continuous exploration and discovery
- Unwavering dedication to producing the finest quality products